Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

300 pts for a layout Question:How to do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvaRes

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm using Cadence Virtuoso for layout drawing. I need any tutorial, material or anything that can make me finilize layout drawing to be like shown below.
How to do that with virtuoso ?
300 pts are to be given as gift for helpers.

Thanks you in advance.

What are you wanting to do exactly?

More information needed to help you out.

You can use a multipath to do it or you can do the routing manually.

fixrouter4400 said:
More information needed to help you out.

You can use a multipath to do it or you can do the routing manually.

Thank you Pat_Mustard, thanks fixrouter4400.
Is my question general ? What details do you need ? Please let me know.

To route metal at angles other than 90 degrees start a path and press F3. In the pop up form change 'snap mode' from 'orthogonal' to 'diagonal'.
I am still not sure what your question is really, try and be more specifc, how do you route the metal like this, how do i run metal coverage checks etc.

see if you have access to ARM/Artisan for your kit. you will get pads with ESD protection

What do you want to do in the layout? Are you going to layout PADS or the RING to the PADS?

cheers

fixrouter4400 said:
What do you want to do in the layout? Are you going to layout PADS or the RING to the PADS?

cheers

Thank you all.

Yes fixrouter4400. I wanna do the ring around the layout.

Its seems that you didn't read my PM message that I have already send to you yesterday. Please read it.

Click on the link highlited in red

Thanks in advance.

Hi AdvaRes - sorry haven't check my inbox lately.
First thing I want to ask you.. do you already have the PADS or I/O(Input/Output pads) layout for you to continue and make the PAD rings etc.

PADS also has some small circuit protection in which one of the connection is to the core of the circuit and the other end is to the PADS itself.

Also you have to make sure that you have the toplevel schematic including the PADS(Pins) for you to start the layout of the PAD ring.

cheers

fixrouter4400 said:
Hi AdvaRes - sorry haven't check my inbox lately.
First thing I want to ask you.. do you already have the PADS or I/O(Input/Output pads) layout for you to continue and make the PAD rings etc.

PADS also has some small circuit protection in which one of the connection is to the core of the circuit and the other end is to the PADS itself.

Also you have to make sure that you have the toplevel schematic including the PADS(Pins) for you to start the layout of the PAD ring.

cheers

I have nothing I must do all from scratch.
Could state the steps to follow in an increasing order ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back