Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

230v relay switching problem with rf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijayakumarbe

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm facing relay switching problem by using RF.I'm using the relay in RF Receiver side.I tried with RC snubber circuit in relay coil and relay contacts.But i can't find any solution for that.Relay switching time differs for snubber circuit(tried with different R and C combinations).

I couldn't switch the relay for right timing through RF receiver. Pls give solutions for this......

9889650400_1418890778.png

- - - Updated - - -

hi,

Here i'm using industrial gong bell as a load.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not see where a "timing problem" can be caused by your circuit. Can you give more details on the driving signal and the relay itself? How much the "timing problem" is in milliseconds?

Without load relay on/off is fine through RF.When we connect the load relay turned on at the right time if RF signal received.But couldn't turn off right time whether it receives RF signal.

The relay might be under-dimensioned for the load , use a bigger one. You can try also to put two or three diodes in series in place of D4, this way the switch off time is shorter.

It seems the load current is much, Try to use a more higher current relay. Try to fix a 470u in between the relay coils terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.