Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.4 lna design narrow bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, attached is Avago Application Note for 2.3G using ATF36077, G>15dB for one stage, and NF is about 0.5dB.

Attachments

• ATF-36077 Application Note at 2.3GHz.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 75

I don't feel like cascode because it's very easy to osillate at high gain, so I suggest using cascade again.

hello everyone..
we are designing a LNA using Infineon bfp740 and simulated it on AWR Microwave Office. in Infineon website, they gives AWR model of the transistor, but we can not have nonlinear analysis, for example; how can we measure OIP3. it gives the error message "the interception point measurement must specify order two or more"..
could anyone please help us with our problem.
thank you

hello everyone..
we are designing a LNA using Infineon bfp740 and simulated it on AWR Microwave Office. in Infineon website, they gives AWR model of the transistor, but we can not have nonlinear analysis, for example; how can we measure OIP3. it gives the error message "the interception point measurement must specify order two or more"..
could anyone please help us with our problem.
thank you

You need two tones !

hello
help me for subject the antennas in package for 2.4 GHZ

mi problem is design example for antenna 5*5 multilayer or in package at 2.4

GHz because using this antenna in SiP (System in package).

wat the technologies using for resolution the problem?

tank you

can you help me to select fet at 2.4ghz using ads

Status
Not open for further replies.