Gentlemen and everybody,
It is a really really very urgent!!!!!!!!! I know most of the people say this but I really need a solution very urgently. Its a very kind request.I am new to embedded systems so kindly explain in little details as u explain.
This is a very simple project. I have to control 2 dc motors via serial interface from PC. Schematic and code attached. Points for consideration :-
1. Serial interface is made using max232 and is tested in another boad and is working 100% fine.
2. The rest of the circuit (except microcontroller) is working when i connect a 3v duracell battery in place of output port pins where i require 1's. The circuit works fine with 3v battery. I am using a SMPS with 24V, 2.5A rating in place of24V battery shown in the schematic, Relays work on 12V.
3. The microcontroller is working fine as i have tested microcontroller in another board and LED's are glowing as desired.
4. Now when i put microcontroller in my circuit. the circuit does not work. ??????
5. Since the circuit is working with 3V battery then in should work with 3.5V at output pins of micrcontroller.But it is not working.
6. Some of my friends suggested that there is a difference in the current level, I also think the same. but can u please suggest a way to switch ON BC547 from output pin of at89s52.
I would be really really thankful..
This programme is written using keil uvision.