Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency shifting????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilmanhalimra

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please help.... i designed a triple band antenna at 2.3,3.3, and 5.8 GHz. but when i measure it i get my antenna frequency shifted about 0.02 GHz to the higher frequency. i use Electromagnetic coupled for the feeding. can you tell me the reason and how to solve this. thanks before.....:D

20 MHz too high huh? That is absolutely horrible! How could you be SO far off?

You have to raise the problem in this way:
“The frequency shift of my antenna is 1% (or less) from the design. Is this number high?”
The answer is: NO

It is OK for antenna design

Man.. u r one perfectionist..
Thats probably as close as u'll get..

thank you for replying. i guest it is ok, because it just shifted for about 0.02 GHz. it's my mistake then.:D::D:D

What we are trying to say is that the computer analysis programs are not that accurate! No matter what you do, you might have to tweak the design in on the bench, or modify the artwork after initial testing.

doppler shift? :::::::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back