Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for AXI master/interconnect/slave code

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiky

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
axi protocol

is there anyone designing on the AXI protocol ?
and who can share me with the AXI master/interconnet/slave code?

Re: axi protocol

i too need axi master and slave interface verilog code,, if any1 has pls share

At present im working on AXI SLAVE INTERFACE and i have some idea, but i want some sample code to start with my coding... if any1 know or came across verilog implementation of axi slave interface pls share it.

I am working on a project with 4 master and 1 slave ,and i need to implement AXI arbiter module.So i need this model too.

At present im working on AXI SLAVE INTERFACE and i have some idea, but i want some sample code to start with my coding... if any1 know or came across verilog implementation of axi slave interface pls share it.

I too working on AXI slave interface. If you have completed please share the code or guide me .

i too need verilog code for axi master and slave interface if any one have pls share it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back