Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 Segment Display HELP - where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvasn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a similar display with HD1105-o (orange).
I can not find that model so I need something similar with the same specifications.
Where i can look?
Can anybody help me

Please don't reply unless you have useful information to add on this post.Thanks

Hi,

According to the Siemens discontinued web site **broken link removed** ,this HD1105-o is not orange but super-red in color. Is that super-red what you really wish to replace or you definitely know/see that the "o" suffix means orange?
If it is super-red, then you may look for FND503, MAN71A, NTE3068 etc, all are the same red color, right-hand side decimal point and more or less the same mechanical size.

At the Holland Barend Hendriksen( **broken link removed** ) you can find/order relatively cheaply the MAN72A which is a 11mm version of the MAN71A <10mm.
I hope these are of help.

Regards, unkarc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back