Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Frequency Inverter circuit for Ozonator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammasi Manickam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to bulid 200-250 Volt Ac,1000 VA Power supply with 15 to 25 KHz frequency for Ozonator circuit.So I want the help for Power section like Mosfet or IGBT Driver circuit,High Frequency Transformer turns calculations,PIC16F877A based PWM signal generation

It is always important to highlight that working with such a voltage level is not something for hobbyists, but for professionals once there exists the risk of serious injury. As for the circuit itself, for this specific application, what I have mostly seen is the voltage multiplier based on cascaded capacitor/diode arrays which is also the simplest option in my oppinion, but it must to be ensured that it will be completely discharged after use, in order to avoid to be a risk in handling the board even after a time.

Thanks for your reply.I am doing the RnD work to develop this ozonator circuit for water treatment plan.I have finished 50% of study.My plan is 1st Conversion of single phase 230V Ac to 300V DC.Next DC to DC converter to Control the output Voltage,Then Invert this DC volt as AC with High frequency of 15 to 25KHz.Then Flyback transformer to convert the voltage from 200-300V High frequency AC to 10kV or More

Last edited:

You had not mentioned before that it was for water sterilization (supposedly in a continuous stream), which certainly requires more power, and perhaps for this case in particular the use of a flyback inverter could be justifyed, but at least for the application that I have managed, it was done with a simplest circuit based in the approach mentioned above. What is exactly the bulb device you are planning to feed ?

I want to make this circuit with high power like 1000 VA.If you possible means give me detailed explanation about this circuit

Presume you want to utilize corona discharge in air or oxygen. I agree that flyback transformer sounds unlikely, I would rather expect a bridge inverter driving a resonant step-up transformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back