Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I can tell you how to correctly connect BNC Interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonhsmith1212

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I read an electronic magazine in which there is a report on how to correctly connect BNC. After reading, I summarized the following four steps that can help you successfully finish connecting BNC interface. Today I come to this forum to share my procedures to you so that it can help you solve such a question that how to correctly connect BNC interface.

Here are my personal understandings:

BNC interface terminal connector, the industry also known as Q9 head, is in the security monitoring project, audio and video engineering, the most common coaxial cable connector. There are very few online connection, the following, flash to talk to you how to make a BNC connector, exchange BNC interface terminal correct production methods:
First, the tools to be prepared are stripper, BNC connector (male), coaxial cable (75-5 and other video cable), needle nose pliers, electric iron, multimeter, solder, rosin, BNC connector ,blade.
Then you can start doing,
The first step: the electric iron plug on the electric preheat; will be ready to electric iron, cable, BNC head, needle nose pliers and other side aside.
The second step: the video coaxial cable stripping pliers with about 1cm or so, and then the video cable wrapped copper core plastic blade cut off, exposed about 0.5cm copper core.
If the cable shielding layer is better, more network case, you can cut off the appropriate layer of some easy to penetrate the BNC anode.
And then BNC negative and cable shielding layer together, copper core and shield with a small amount of solder welding tin.
The third step: the BNC shell to wear the tail of the cable, the cable copper core into the middle of the BNC head hole is the BNC cathode, the shield attached to the BNC head with the pliers clamped, fixed, and then start welding.
Step 4: After the welding is completed, test the insulation and conduction with a multimeter. BNC connector Female test connection is correct or not.
At this point, a perfect and practical BNC head to do a good job. Both ends do the same head, it becomes a video line, directly connected to the camera with the monitor, or the camera with the DVR.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of BNC interface. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back