Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx's Video timing controller IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

honnaraj.t

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am using Xilinx's "video timing controller ip" for my image processing pipeline/design. I have downloaded hardware evaluation license for the ip. I have implemented this along with other ip's.

I am facing following issue

1) I am feeding input to this ip, but it's out is always 0.
2) To check whether this ip is alive, I tried to access 0x10 register of the ip.(Note: this register is read only memory having version number). But it is returning 0x0000 value.

Looking for:
1) kindly let me know is any implementation issue with ip for hardware evaluation license.
2) Any special setting I should do, apart from normal ip implementation.
3) Kindly share supporting material like example design, design steps etc.

Thank you in advance.

Rgds
Honnaraju.T

Do yu have the simulation output ? Simulation result will help to understand.
Have yu cross checked the IP configuration manual ? If you could post those details will help to analyse even for others.
According to LogiCore IP Video Timing Controller v2.1:
The Full System Hardware Evaluation license is available at no cost and lets you fully integrate the core into an FPGA design, place-and-route the design, evaluate timing, and perform functional simulation
of the Video Timing Controller core.

Status
Not open for further replies.