Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to send ADC 0804 8 bit parallel data through RF communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalawade

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
if i have 8 bit data output from the adc 0804 ic. what should i interface it with before sending the data to RF transmitter?

You need a Encoder IC like HT-12E to make it serial. and connect the transmitter circuit on the out pin of HT-12E. You can refer a lot of circuits available in internet using HT-12E & HT-12D(Decoder at receiver end)

can I connect ADC data directly to HT 12E ? Is there a need of microcontroller in between ?

Without micro controller also you can send the data by connecting the ADC output directly to parallel input pins of HT-12E. But for sending the data out from the ADC 0804, you need a microcontroller or some intelligence to issue the control signals (tell me if i am wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back