Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about a board house in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhada

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right forum for aking such questions, but I am planning to send a few boards to a board house and the best one I have found is:

**broken link removed**

They have special prices for 1-2 and 3-4 layer boards which is very attractive. But I would like to ask if anyone here has worked with them before?

I have 4 designs I want to send them, 3 are small 2-layer boards and one is a highly integrated 4 later board for ARM + FPGA development.

Any comments are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
/Farhad

The mother company of the PCB manufacturer shown by your link is considered a big company. If you look at the equipments shown in the website, I think they are capable of producing good quality PCB. Probably you can send them ONE design first instead of 4 designs. If the quality is good, then you send the rest. The process should be very short as our order will be delievered through Fedex or UPS. Finally, I must admit that the company's offer is really CHEAP.

Thanks,
I have already sent one to them, but I jsut wanted to get in touch with people who may have used them before while I am waiting for my unit to arrive.

It is funny, shipping to Ireland is $10 more expensive than to the US! But even with that it is worth it.

BR,
/Farhad

Pls update us in this forum once you get your PCB. We also wish to confirm whether the quality of PCB produced by the company is good or not.

Hi,
I just got the boards, they look really good. I will give more informaiton and a picture when I have some mroe time. I will deffinitely using them again. Their service was really fast and their people in Canada were very friendly.

BR,
/Farhad

Hi Farhad,
Do you know if there is a minimum order? Would it be apporpriate to use them to do small run prototypes?

Thanks!

regards,
Scott

Hi Steve,
The yave a special price, 89 USD (they increased it from 79) with free shipping to US (europe is +10) for 155 sq inc of board. For a 2-layer board.

They do the tooling and cutting of the board for free.
This is the best price you can get for small quantities. Perfect for prototypes as well as small series (like mine).

BR,
/Farhad

Hi farhada,

Whom did you contact when you asked them ?
There are at least 3 e-mail adresses for contact.
Thanks
g579

Hi,
Just send a message to their sales@goldphoenixpcb.com and they get back to you pretty quickly.

You can also use the online web based messaging, but it takes time. e-mail is much faster.

I am working on a more advance board (4 layer) and see how their 4 layer looks like. I will get back with info about it later when I am done.

BR,
/Farhad

farhada said:
Hi,
I just got the boards, they look really good. I will give more informaiton and a picture when I have some mroe time. I will deffinitely using them again. Their service was really fast and their people in Canada were very friendly.
Great to know that you've received the board and sounded pretty satisfied with the quality of the board. Yessssssss...

155 sq inc of board = 12" x 12"
So, how many pieces of PCB of your design can you get from the 155 sq inc of board?
Really wish to see the photo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back