Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium - about pcb layout prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwingman

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've routed the bottom layer for my PCB...
then I tried to print the layout to a paper...
problem is:
why the printing is FIT PAGE?? and not showing the real size of each components.
any settings should I apply???

I'm using Altium Designer.

goto file> default prints> select pcb prints>
Next select Page setup> Change "Fit Document On Page" to "Scaled Print"> Scale: 1.00

done

eda

there is a scaling option under the File, Page Setup.
you can select paper size colour preview and such.

You could use the artwork and manufacturing file output options if you want the correct scaling.

It has (sadly) been a while since I used AD so I can't remember the exact menu instructions.

you must change the page scale = 1 from the print setup.

I dont want to open new thread so I will ask here for my problem.
When I set scale on 1, my print is smaller than it should be. I dont know why. With couple of tries I have established that good print is on scale 1.01, and corrections for x (and y) are also on 1.01. Can anyone tell me why is this happening?
Thanks

Hi,

I also faced same problem, when I set the scale print to 1, my print ( both horizantal and vertical) showing some difference with physical board. But I was thinking 1 to 1 print means we have to set the scale 1.1 . :)

Anyone knows, why I get "fit to page" scaling when i generate pdf from Jobfile, even if i set the scale to 1.
(Using AD13 on system WIN8).

Has anybody faced with such problem?

- tantudaisu -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back