Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to break POWER ON password of a note book..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to break power on password

HI ALL,
I have a Toshiba Note book dynabook model. I need to break its POWER ON password which i have forgoten about.It is not a bios password it is a POWER ON password such that when i switch my note book on, there is 1 by 16 line lcd screen right above the keboard where it asks to enter the password.
Any type of help will be a great favour for me..
Thanks
Dani.

power on password break

Hi

I have posted some links about the same problem, you can also ask the main poster if he found any solution.

**broken link removed**

how to break power-on password

turn to the notebook support. if you have the invoice or something else could certify the notebook is yours, the support center would help you to manage it.

breaking power on passwords

Hello,

oasis is right. There have been certain reports that some manufactures integrated a security function blocking the notebook if the CMOS Battery has been removed and than it has be send in for service. So be careful when trying something like that.

wgates

how to break notebook bios password

Hi,

i had the same problem with a desktop pc. in the manual of the motherboard was a jumper mentioned which disable the this power on password.
maybe there is a similar jumper on your motherboard.

greetings,
hqqh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back