Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pen drive to pen drive transfer without a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one time a guy that had written an entier usb unit in avr assembler .So this will be perfect for this application .

Hi, I have already done d project, pendrive to pendrive transfering data with out any system , i used a 16bit controller for transfer ... plz search using the name "asokfair"

Re: transfer data from mobile to pendrive without os

Hello!

If it's only a copy (bit for bit) from one device to the other, you don't need
OS, you don't need FAT, NTFS, FAT32. You just have to wire the USB devices
to some kind of microcontroller and just repeat read and write block operations
between the 2 USB sticks.

Dora.

Hi there,

I'm also working on same project. can u share your MSN/Gmail so that we can share our recent developments?

Pl note my id:sangameshph@gmail.com
Cheers,
Sammi

Hiii. Im interested with the project. please help me with it...

Re: transfer data from mobile to pendrive without os

can u help me 4 dis project??????????

- - - Updated - - -

i think u r very much familier with dis project...........plz help me for doing d project what i have 2 refer for dis ???????????
what things i have 2 consider 4 selective data transfer???and which things require????i m just d final year student of d B.E.
so i don't have that much knowledge....plz i need it very much........help me........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back