Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gsm band stop filter in gsm frequency with hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

alirz65

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
band stop filter+gsm

Hi guys , i want to design a bandstop filter in gsm frequency ( 870 Mhz - 960 Mhz ) with hfss , I am an amateur. This filter is for transmittering antenna and my prof wants the filter's capacity upto 200 watt , I have searched about high power filters but I can't find anything useful... The other problem is that I want to design a microstrip filter but the microstrip filters can't work in this power, can they? in the first stage I want to find the best circuit for my purpose ( using this filter for transmitter antenna ) and then convert it into microstrip form , and if I couldn't design this filter in 200 watt I want to know if I can use an amplifier after the output of the filter?If anyone have an example or any good article or book please help me with this , this is my first project and it is very hard for me . thanks

Re: Gsm band stop filter

i want to reject gsm ( 870 - 960 ) and pass (1710 -2170 mhz )
and in another filter i want to pass gsm (870 - 960) and reject ( 1710 - 2170 mhz )
and 200w is for passband.

Status
Not open for further replies.