Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transreceiver Problem in CC2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

microlab

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cc2500

Hi,

I am interfacing CC2500 with AT89C2051 to build a transmitter/receiver pair. Succeeded in writing and reading from and to registers within each module. But data transfer is not succeeding in the pair. Status LED on receiving side does not give any indication of reception.

On the transmission side, transmission buffer is overflowing and the LED status shows this . How do I test that the data transmitted has successfully been received at the other end ?

I have used the register setting as given in RF studio. Maybe something is missing in these settings. Can someone provide the settings which have worked at your end ?

ML

I used chipcon's CC2430 and I asked the CC2430 to turn an external LED on. this was also transmitted to the other CC2430 and it also had to turn another LED on. I used this method. if you have a development kit, it is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.