Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Materials for practicing timing analysis and fsms

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu_s_s

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

I am having interview nxt week. i want to practice problems on timing analysis and fsms. pls help me with some pdfs or books.

Thanks and regards
Deepak

Timing Analysis

Hi,
The book of harris
Skew tolerant circuit design.

Regards.

Timing Analysis

hi
can u provide me that book plz. i need it very much

thanks

Timing Analysis

i think cap 7 of the cmos vlsi design,writen by westle,is good book for this question.

Timing Analysis

This thesis presents a systematic approach to skew-tolerant circuit design, combining both
static and domino circuits. It describes the tradeoffs in clocking schemes and concludes
that four phases is a reasonable design choice which can tolerate nearly a quarter cycle of
skew and is simple to implement. Four-phase skew-tolerant domino integrates easily with
static logic using transparent or pulsed latches and shares a consistent scan methodology
providing testability of all cycles of logic. Timing types are defined to help understand and
verify legal connectivity between static and domino logic. While clock skew across a large
die are an increasing problem, we can exploit locality to budget only the smaller skews
seen between pairs of communicating elements. To verify such systems with different
skews between different elements, we present an improved timing analysis algorithm.
Skew-tolerant circuits will facilitate the design of complex synchronous systems well into
the GHz regime.

Abstract --------Skew tolerant circuit design,The book of harris

Timing Analysis

PrimeTime userguide is also a choice

Re: Timing Analysis

take a look at chapter 12 and 13 from : ADVANCED ASIC CHIP SYNTHESIS
Using Synopsys® Design Compiler™ Physical Compiler™ and PrimeTime®

It's already on the forum but if you don't find it I can send it to you :D

Timing Analysis

Hi salma

please send it yaar

Regards