Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Link between calibre and icc2

omar97

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I want to know how to open drc violations that generated from calibre on ic compiler 2.
Thanks

read_drc_error_file -file drc.results

Sorry for my misunderstanding. You can use the Calibre results viewer to identify the specific DRC violations. This will give you information about the type of DRC violation, the location, and any associated information.

Sorry for my misunderstanding. You can use the Calibre results viewer to identify the specific DRC violations. This will give you information about the type of DRC violation, the location, and any associated information.
This is one way, with calibredrv. But it is not very intuitive. digital designers want to see the errors in their design environments, like Innovus and ICC. See oratie's aswer above.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back