Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zynq : peripheral request interface (DMA sync) logic interface in PL side

Status
Not open for further replies.

wille72

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm using ZC706 board. We are planning to use PS side DMAC controller and AXI GP interface(s) to communicated with PL side IP/logic. I would like to know if there is any IPs in Vivado 2013.2 to deal with peripheral request interface signalling in PL side? I couldn't find such logic in AXI Interconnect IP.

Regards,
Ville-Veikko

Hello,

I'm using ZC706 board. We are planning to use PS side DMAC controller and AXI GP interface(s) to communicated with PL side IP/logic. I would like to know if there is any IPs in Vivado 2013.2 to deal with peripheral request interface signalling in PL side? I couldn't find such logic in AXI Interconnect IP.

Regards,
Ville-Veikko

Actually this peripheral request interface is not needed at all. AXI flow control with interrupts is enough.

Ville-Veikko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back