Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zigbee model for Opnet simulator from Open-zb

Status
Not open for further replies.

lida11

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
regarding the node model in this page https://www.open-zb.net/wpan_simulator.php I need some help about how to run it in opnet 15.

It was giving some error at running time, I removed the stdmod and the error got fixed. Now gives mac address error!!

However, I tried different ways changing the Mac/ putting on auto assign ... but still no success.

Is there anyone who already use this model from this website??

Thanks

Hi lida11, I've also got the same problem before.
the models provided by that website can only be open using Opnet 16.0.
i'm trying to remake their file so it can be accessed by opnet 14.5 but still got error. =_="
hope the information is useful.
regards.

Hi Maxxi,
Thanks for reply.
the models provided by that website can only be open using Opnet 16.0.
shouldn't it run on Opnet 15 as they indicate??

i'm trying to remake their file so it can be accessed by opnet 14.5 but still got error. =_="
How do you do that, if you let me know how, I'll try and probably I could get it run!!
please do remember me if you could solve it in comming days!
Thanks a lot

in my opinion they are modified the previous version with newer version of OPNET and as you know OPNET is not really friendly with Backward Compatibility. so when they saved it with opnet 16, it can't be open with the previous version anymore. i can run the file with opnet 16, but the license is only for 1 PC so usually i have to use the 14.5 version.

i made the model according to their approach but when i simulate it, i got some external files problem related to geo_earth_ function from closure_support external files and i can't solve it yet.

Maxxi have you ever try to contact them ? any respond?
I tried couple of times but no reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.