Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

z-y smith chart pic needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh228

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi...i want a z-y smith chart in jpeg formatt......please help me........

thx...but i need in jpeg format

So take a screen shot and save it in jpeg format.

i need high resolution pic..........

I was able to piece 3 screen shots together in pain and get ~1900x1800 resolution...

Here is a trick how to do it. On the pdf you attached, zoom it up to 400%, and using the Snapshot tool (camera) select, copy, and paste to a photo editing program. Save it as jpeg (using lowest compression, for high resolution).
It will to be a big file ~7Meg (see the attached)

Attachments

• ZY-smith.jpeg
    ZY-smith.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 846

re@u_wavw matt , please upload the high resolution pic..........its very important for me....please help me..........

vfone explained you how to do. Please try.

i dnt have any photo editing software wid me..........so plese help me guys........

Download the jpeg file that I've attached to my previous post.

If you have Windows you can use Accessories/Paint program for saving as jpeg.

I found this: Google for Smith_chart_bmd.svg and amongst the first hits you'll get a link with foreign characters (not sure which country).
Anyway, download it, and then Inkscape lets you delete individual lines and numbers, to get it to exactly the level of detail that you need,
and then you can do "Save a Copy" to save in many formats.

i will give it a try.
Thanks for the quick reply. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back