Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yamaha AVX-S80 (5.1 surround system)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtt777

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I recently got a surround system and the problem is that I've got only speakers, so my question is: is it possible to connect speakers to the PC (I have 6-channel sound card on my PC)?

AVX-S80 normaly comes with 6 speakers (active sub) and receiver. I look into a subwoofer and as it looks to me it has amplifer for all 6 speakers. On the sub are connections for 5 speakers, one system connector that goes to reciever (looks like big s-video) and power cord. System connector has 13 pins. I looked on that pins and where they go to PCBs but I can't figure it out what are the 6-ch input signals.
Is there any shematic for system connector? I can put pictures if that could help.

Thx for any tips!

Anyone know where to find service manual?? (for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back