Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx Virtex II Pro ML310

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbeekhuijzen

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I recently was given a Xilinx Virtex -II Pro ML310 board. But unfortunately without any of the CD/DVD that came with it (10+ yrs ago :) )
I've looked at the Xilinx Website for information but apart for the user Guide, there's nothing there anymore..

Is there anybody out there that has the CD (or any other software) and is willing to send some files over?

Thanks in advance!!

Robert

It appears you already asked this a year ago.

https://www.fpgarelated.com/thread/9980/ml310-board-by-xilinx

I wouldn't expect a better result here. That board is probably closer to 20 years old than 10. Last time I saw one was back in 2000-2005 at a company I worked for. That board was expensive, so unless someone got it via some liquidation sale of a companies assets. I doubt many hobbyists would have such a board. Only the old professionals on the site might have seen this board as it's been discontinued longer than most site visitors have been working!

Yes it is old, but I hoped that someone might have something laying around. It's just a pity that Xilinx removed access to the old files.
Digilent still has information on their old Virtex board available. It would just be nice to tinker with a board that has such a rich feature set.

Hello,.

unfortunately you need access to commercial version of old "ISE" - best "Embedded Edition". "Webpack Edition" doesn't operate this device.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back