Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

xilinx powerpc and altera arm9

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjzhangwn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
now I am intered in the embeded system in fpga,and the evaluation board from xilinx and altera is very expensive,can some share your schematic and i want to have an evaluation board done by my self.

xilinx powerpc and @ltera arm9

What are your requirements?

You can put a lot of stuff into the low cost boards available from several manufacturers. The Xilinx/Digilent Spartan-3 board is only $99 US.

Here's a good list:
https://www.fpga-faq.org/FPGA_Boards.shtml

xilinx powerpc and @ltera arm9

now,I have no idea which fpga shoud i choose,alter or xilinx.I want a pci-e in the fpga and also a embeded system ,can some give some advice ,about the price and the performence!

If you want to have a your own evaluation board it is quite simple..Choose a device and then design the bias circuitry, an oscillator and then place all output on connectors. That's all.
In the datashèet of the devices you can find suggestion on biasing and also some IC to use for the power supply.
I think you can use evaluation license for the development tools to test the embedded soft processors and other IP.

Hope this can help.

Added after 1 minutes:

If you want to have a your own evaluation board it is quite simple..Choose a device and then design the bias circuitry, an oscillator and then place all output on connectors. That's all.
In the datashèet of the devices you can find suggestion on biasing and also some IC to use for the power supply.
I think you can use evaluation license for the development tools to test the embedded soft processors and other IP.

Hope this can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back