Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

XILINX FPGA devices virtexXCV1000 and XCV600.

Status
Not open for further replies.

his_grace

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I am working with Xilinx ISE. As my objective was to do some comparative study using my code , and I got to see a paper almost using the same code using Virtex XCV 1000. I tried to synthesize my code by selecting that device (XCV1000)from the ISE,for comparison. But unfortunately i coudn't dind that device in my ISE. I do have an XCV 600 in the device list. Can i select that and continue with the comparative study?
How does these devices vary? Am concerned about the no: of slices,FFs, LUTs, IOBs, throughput,utilization.
Thanks, his_grace

Probably because that part is very old (the datasheet I found is dated april 2001). Newer versions of ISE tend to drop support for older devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back