Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx Core Generator : FIR-compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoth

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.
I have newbie question about Xilinx Core Generator: FIR-compiler.

When I start the core ( FIR-compiler ) , and try to customize its parameters, I can change nothing. Just can't select anything except entity name, and provide name of coe file.

I tried do the same in another computers, and had exactly same issue.
I checked on Xilinx site, and found that FIR-compiler is FREE for use.
I have ISE-Webpack installed, so it must work.

Googling not helped, so if anyone could explain me what I do wrong, please.

Best.

You may write a top module and instantiate FIR declaration into your top module.
You need to do port mapping and you can give inputs from that top module and can get outputs..

Are you getting any information regarding the completion of the I core generation?...Can u generate the VHDL or Verilog code?...Check in the destination folder if it has generated.If so, just port map with the instance name

Hi.

1) I can generate VHDL/Verilog Code.
2) I can't provide during generation process, needed parameters. Just can't change any fields you see in Core-Generator. The only thing I can do, during generation process is typing "next,next,next" :(

Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back