Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

writting a programefor automatic irrigation system using any c language

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixty nine69

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi members, i want to do the project concerning automatic irrigation system by using pc controller and also by using mobile phone but i don't know to write a program. please any one help me a full written program with algorithm

I think it will be useless: if you do not know any programming language, you will not be able to understand how it works...
It would be better if you will return to the drafting table and start to study C or whatever other programming language.

I think it will be useless: if you do not know any programming language, you will not be able to understand how it works...
It would be better if you will return to the drafting table and start to study C or whatever other programming language.

yes i agree with you, my self am studying agriculture engineering so i did basic c programing, but i have my friend who study electronics and communication engineering so he help me on this but the problem comes he don't know how to write this program.

plz if you have these codes help me on this bepobalote

You should be VERY interested in your problem: you answered my message exactly one month later!
I simply suggest you to change your study courses if this is the way you work...
You even did not set your exact requirements!

bepobalote

Re: writting a programefor automatic irrigation system using any c language
You should be VERY interested in your problem: you answered my message exactly one month later!
I simply suggest you to change your study courses if this is the way you work...
You even did not set your exact requirements!

sorry for reply late its because my laptop screen was broken, am very interested on this thus why i ask for help. plz bepobalote help me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back