Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Working knowledge of Microcontroller 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have studied about micrcontroller like 8051 like introductory courses in my bachelors. But I still don't have knowledge of it in practice. Like how to interface it with other ICs, or how to create a desired project using 8051 from scratch.

I had gone to a company who helped us do a project I was supposed to, and the programming was "C" but it was very different from the C, C++ proramming I learnt.

Now my question is there a website from where I can learn or get guidance on doing projects, and gradually get practical knowledge about 8051 and to impliment it in projects (starting with simple projects)?

What are the suggestions of members? Thanks.

GO TO 8051.COM AND YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO DO PROJECTS....
or search for 8051projects in google.... many sites are there....

best thing is buy an avaluation kit and try to practise programs on that.

This site has quite a number of 8051-based projects:
Projects - Free 8051 Microcontroller Projects

On another issue, it may be beneficial – especially while working with microcontrollers such as 8051, if you broaden your knowledge by adding assembly language into your repertoire ..

IanP
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.