Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wirless communication project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirVaan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello.

Can any one give me good creative ideas for a project using mobile applications.(using j2me and such).

thanks
(sorry for my bad english)

You can try to set up an Security Cam:

You set up a server where the livestream is generating wbmp or jpg or other images that you can visit by your Mobile device (J2ME Mobile phone or PDA).

hi.. i also wna create a wireless communication project.. im taking up BS-ECE (electronics and communication engineer), im a graduating student,,, and im having a hard time formulating a project proposal... huhu!:( pls help...

i have in mind a retransmittr.. its a transciever to amplify signals in areas where the attenuation on signals recieved by cellphones are low.... a wireless repeater it might be... also it would be able to send to shadowed areas where the signals are lost due to diffraction...

its just so discourging b'coz, iv serchd the web n i found similar items bein sold.. they'r called cellphone antennas...

what do i do... pls help....
thanks much....:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back