Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless transmission from my robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can I use wireless transmission ??? i want to see the video on my PC from the camera mounted on a vehicle 150 feet away from me sitting on my PC???

Without further specifics of your design, I would recommend the following.

Video/Audio Only:

This transmitter when paired with our 5.8Ghz receiver can reach 2 km range with standard 2dBi dipole antennas. A fantastic combo! Will not interfere with 2.GHz R/C systems and is legal to use all over the world (amateur frequency band).
To use this transmitter module requires a little bit of soldering. You must cut the coax or cable to correct length and solder it to the transmtter as the antenna.

5.8GHz 200mW audio/video transmitter module

5.8GHz AV Modules

2.4 GHz AV Modules

Video/Data WiFi:

Depending on the capabilities of the embedded system, a WiFi connection maybe an option. However, video rates will be largely dependent on the throughput of the embedded processor.

WiFi Modules

Hope the info helps in your endeavors,

BigDog

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I tried to do this with Arduino, but later I descovered FlyPort module which is more powerful and you can create webservers.. true webservers!

Flyport Wi-Fi is a web server module featuring a fully integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interface and several interfaces to the ‘real world’. The module integrates a powerful 16 bit processor which runs your custom applications and a Wi-Fi certified transceiver which handles the connectivity. A PCB antenna is on the module. Flyport is powered by openPICUS, open source framework and serial booloader. The free openPICUS IDE allows to create applications, to import web pages and to compile and download code to the module. Is this enough? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back