Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Sensor Networks project ideas????

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshanzia84

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless project ideas

Hello,

I am taking a project lab on Wireless Sensor Networks (during my first semestetr M.Sc. (Communication Engineering)). I have been assigned six Crossbow modules to play with (and i can include up all 30 modules present in our lab for the final project presentation; we are working on Linux and TinyOS with nesC). Can you please recommend some nice project ideas...specially something that I might be able to write a paper on and present at some small IEEE Conference?

Thanks a lot in advance....

Waiting for ur ideas!:D

sensor network projects

idea... your network consits of many nodes and the nodes can share information with a PC (or sever whatever it may) so the information they have pass it to the server ... the server logs the data along with the id of the node ... the nodes may record the temperature pressure etc using on-board nodes ....
and the nodes are placed at the different locations.

the server may transmit its data remotely to another location in case of any emergencay eg fire or any disaster etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.