Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless ROBOT control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeeching

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless robot

Are anyone have a willing to join this wireless ROBOT control?
Use 8051 CPU, IR sensor, Ultra sonic sensor, GPS, Compass, Acelerometer, Laser ranger, RF-Link modem, GPRS etc.. to control the Robot?

wireless robot controlled by pc

How do you join? what are the conditions?

wireless robot control

i will be happy to join this to utilize my some embedded and VLSI knowledge and execute it .
and it will be better if u will tell location bounds and rights and limits to each participantss.
thanks.
i will be thankful to u r so kind reply.

wireless robot controller

Dear All,
For this wireless Robot control system, I hope use high level computer language like as C, C++, VB..etc. to control full system, the system will seperate into serveral parts, like as 1. circuit hardware, 2. control software, 3. monitor software,
circuit hardware included main CPU , Sensor, Motor driver, wireless and mechanical architecture,
I could offer a hardware architecture connect with ethernet and anybody may use your own software to control it via TCP/IP or wireless through TCP/IP to RF-Link (RS-232C).

Added after 8 minutes:

This application just for study and research,
no limit and condition if you just like to study it.
First, need to know 8051 CPU hardware or C language, And could run on Keil C IDE envinentment if you have a 8051 hardware and software.

Added after 2 minutes:

If you using VLSI like as CPLD or FPGA chip then you need to know Verilog or VHDL language,
Then you may design a hardware / software to control it .

Added after 3 minutes:

If you do not know hardware nor software,
one is study it right now or just look people do it.
have a fun or have a joke.

Added after 5 minutes:

To know 8051 CPU, first you need to get a set of
8051 CPU, You may get a free samples from CPU manufactures like as Silicon Lab. Inc.
[ https://www.silabs.com/pages/default.aspx ].
Also may download the IDE debug tools too.
You also need to know C language, find a book or
website which discussion about C language.

Added after 3 minutes:

After that you have prepare the hardware or software capability then we may discussion which
part of system you are interesting.

Added after 2 minutes:

For host equipment like as PC/AT system, You need to know C/C++ language, TCP/IP, RS-232C port., GUI....

wireless control of robotic system

as i m quite familier to FPGA programing using Xilinx ISE so i can write VHDL program for some of the maodules so i can involve in this project.

wireless-robot

I have used ISE to develop VHDL programs and also I know c\c++ using microcontrollers like AVR. But I've never done any robotics project. I am in communications field. Is there anything I can do?

wireless robotic control

yes i m ready for the programming of 8051.....if i can do any thing for u.then its my pleasure.bocz i m interested in 8051 programming
give the idea about that...plz...

computer controlled wireless robot

Yes Please, I want to get involved in it too. I have some skills in embedded desigining and I can program 8051 family of controller very well in assembly and in C using Keil C51, I can attach sensors, equipments and peripherials with it and could do a lot more.

wireless robot circuit

Hi,

where, when and how to join?? please PM me for further information about the organization...

best regards,
randell_xtian :D:D:D

circuit for wireless robot

Dear All,
Thank you for lots of friends interesting this project.
For VHDL , You may study Encoder and PWM knowledge,
Like as HCT2020 encoder IC, You may use VHDL to program it,
Study it first then we will discussion each part of project.

Added after 7 minutes:

Design Robot system with 8051 CPU just use for small Robot application, Use Embedded System with Real Time OS (like as QNX, Windows XP Embedded) for big one of Robot application, We may start from small one then big one in the near future.

embedded systems with wireless robotics

I like to see what it's going on. I know somthing about wireless.

robot controlling system

For wireless Robot control, We may choice short range of wireless controller,
like as 100M ~ 300M distance, 10mW controller, 2.4GHz ISM band, The wireless conroller should have code encryption/decryption function. It needs to consider the bandwidth if wireless signal transfer with image / video.
For small control area the ISM band is a good selection, However, If stay in the public area, Most of user used ISM band then it will be cause control frequency coflict each other, This is an importent condition for Robot control.

embedded systems in wireless robots

Is the work started, how are you going to communicate to us. It seemed to me, as if no work is going on and it was merely an emotional choice of combined effort at that time, now everybody is cooled down.I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back