Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless RGB lamp on Attiny 2313

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I wanted to get original present for my girlfriend, besides wanted to learn working with PWM and analogue ports.
So the lamp consist two modules:
1. docking station, simple charger, plastic cover with brazen bolts and 3 batteries inside ( I’m going to put accumulators there)
2. salt crystal with backlight. Backlight built up with microcontroller AVR family ( Atiny2313 in fact. With light- sensitive resistor that is plugged throught condenser as a dark detector. At outside are 3 transistors that controls 10 led diodes 3 blue, 3 red and 4 green. All made in smd technology. Board designed in Protel software. I used Bascom Avr language.

What about light- sensitive resistor and condenser. Unfortunately attiny2313 consist analogue ports but only “so called analogue”. I need to use another function that would help me to read resistance of light – sensitive resistor. I used getrc. It works like this:
1. firstly high stage charge the condenser
2. next 0 appears that couse uncharged. Time of discharging is measured
3. time is calculating and appear e.g. 246 ( for me 1=47 ohm)

insights:
- I need to use accumulator from mp3 player
- Next time I will put diodes in the same casings

For those who doesn’t like to read I put link to home page of the project. There are a lot of pictures and even some movie.
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1570066.html

Status
Not open for further replies.