Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcrusher

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Worth billions, but I think I will give away for free.
Anyway, I'm getting my tesla-award very soon

Thank you

The world will change

~In honor of Nikola Tesla~

Works great, except for that 1/R² factor in the Friis transmission equation.

Works great, except for that 1/R² factor in the Friis transmission equation.

Acrtually its 1/R^3 for a normal magloop. These structures allow for power tranmission with the use of a scalar wave. It has nothing to do with Friis

It's a hard-sell, the further you get away from 100% efficiency. In this day and age of "green technology", every watt seems to count. I'm still skeptical how much wireless power will get implemented past a few feet. That's just my gut feeling on the subject. Take it for what it's worth.

Everyone is still skeptical about it, but from calculations and measurement I can tell you that efficiency will be close to 100% over meters and miles

See this vid:
YouTube - Wireless Power

The problem is they use the resonators in the same plane. I've found the optimal placement.
As you can see in my figures, the number 3 is indeed essential to the shape . It was tesla's Nr.

Last edited:

Can you share some of your results? Power @ varying distance vs. efficiency?

Sure.

Setup A: 2x7 resonators tuned to 50.0MHz. The system was resonant to 31.5MHz. Distance between lenzes = 80cm. S21 Gain was measured.

Setup B: 2x1 resonators tuned to 31.5 MHz. The system was resonant to 31.5MHz. Distance between "lenzes" = 74cm. S21 Gain was measured

Results: Although there is a larger distance for setup A, the setup still had 2dB more gain than B.

HAARP level 1 completed

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.