Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless power transfer simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinhui

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am doing wireless power transfer project (inductive coupling)... but I can't find the copper coil (transmitter and receiver coil) in both multisim and proteus software... so now can i still used multisim or proteus software to simulate my circuit or got the others component can replace my copper coil?
Thank you~~

The coupler will be represented by coupled inductors, possibly with series resistors modeling the losses. You need to determine the coupler parameters for your geometry.

how to determine coupler parameters? is it got formula? so now what component i should insert in simulation circuit by using proteus?

I'm not working with Proteus, but I believe it's transformer model can be setup with SPICE inductance and coupling parameters, otherwise consult the documentation. For the inductance of typical coil configurations you can refer to tools on amateur radio web sited like https://www.qsl.net/in3otd/ind1calc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.