Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless power transfer - help with air core design needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wireless power transfer - help with air core design need

i think you should have checked the forum properly that i have already posted the thanks and many more think as the name of pankaj patel, so i will say its the marko work which have given me inspiration.

dear mod i am not here for doing the business, i am here to share only knowledge and help other in their problem, i have my own business very great, so i am not looking for any business here, what ever i will do here will be open for everyone, because this the forum which share a great open material for every one.

Re: wireless power transfer - help with air core design need

pany2008 said:
i think you should have checked the forum properly that i have already posted the thanks and many more think as the name of pankaj patel, so i will say its the marko work which have given me inspiration.

dear mod i am not here for doing the business, i am here to share only knowledge and help other in their problem, i have my own business very great, so i am not looking for any business here, what ever i will do here will be open for everyone, because this the forum which share a great open material for every one.
pany2008 said:
first tell your application what you want to purchase and application, i can help you in that, contact me on xxxxxxxxxx(at)yahoo.com

"Thanks " may have mentioned in the original forum. But you have not mentioned in it in your post in EDA board forum. If you have no bussiness intentions, there is nothing to share in private giving your mail ID. Everything can be shared on the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back