Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless power transfer -> H bridge, PIC Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pany2008

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am looking for software based on pic microcontroller, in the software i want frequency output with range from 150khz to 400khz, and output should be two both should be opposite to each other if one Q and then second is Q- as per image below, and between both the pulse output their should be an dead time which should be changeable and its should be square wave.

My basic purpose for this to drive the mosfet h bridge (which can be half or full bridge) circuit.

And i am looking for h bridge circuit for high frequency driving and the h bridge should work on 12VDC to 70VDC, 5 Amps.

I am uploading the image of waveform, which i want from the pic microcontroller.

If any one can provide me the c software for any suitable PIC microcontroller, that will be really help full to me, and even schematic for the H bridge design also.

Waiting for reply.

Re: Wireless power transfer --> PIC microcontroller

pany2008 said:
Hi
I am looking for software based on pic microcontroller, in the software i want frequency output with range from 150khz to 400khz, and output should be two both should be opposite to each other if one Q and then second is Q-, and between both the pulse output their should be an dead time which should be changeable and its should be sine wave.

My basic purpose for this to drive the mosfet h bridge (which can be half or full bridge) circuit.

If any one can provide me the c software for any suitable PIC microcontroller, that will be really help full to me.

Waiting for reply.

hai their is no to reply me for my problem.

Hi,
f=150khz to 400khz is for carrier frequency or for final sine wave signal?

pany2008

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Taner said:
Hi,
f=150khz to 400khz is for carrier frequency or for final sine wave signal?

no f = 150khz to 400khz is for final sine wave signal ( or it can be square wave as per image) , their will be no carrier frequency.

i am feeling so sorry that except one reply no one is interested in it.

Re: Wireless power transfer -> H bridge, PIC Microcontrol

hi moderators how can i shift me this post from microcontroller to Professional Hardware and Electronics Design please give me the hint or idea.

pany2008 said:
hi moderators how can i shift me this post from microcontroller to Professional Hardware and Electronics Design please give me the hint or idea.
This should have done before so as to avoid warnings. Anyways hope you read some announcements atleast. I have moved your topic. Cheers

pany2008

thanks pranam77 for shift my forum to the right place.

so many view's but no one to reply for it, there no one to reply with solution..????????????

man this is a software thing u have to write it on your own. what do u want us to do give u the whole code.
as a thought
start with simple programs in PIC like led blinking I would suggest assembly as you require precise timings, then u wont find this problem to be very difficult

Hi pani2008,

Seems to me that a device like the PIC18F1220 can do what you want. By looking at its datasheet I can see that it will do either half or full bridge with the required delays and frequencies up to 500kHz (6.58 bits of resolution at 416kHz). If you have some experience programming PIC's, it should be easy to set this one up. The datasheet contains a few examples.

Hope this was helpful.

Waldeck

pany2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back