Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WinAVR or AVR-GCC experience????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadat007

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
winavr limitations

Hi,
Any one here have experienced on WinAVR or AVR-GCC compiler.
Please post your comments. It has good library, is it easy to work on it like other AVR C compilers like IAR, ImageCraft etc. Do any one have its simple and quick setup tips.
Thx

Hi,
I have been using WinAVR for quite sometime now. Earlier I was using AVR-GCC. Now the releases are WinAVR.

**broken link removed**

WInAVR work well for all small, medium and large projects, you can see the details at the link above (which also includes setup, sample programs, etc..)

If you are not abe to locate the sample programs please let me know, I will upload it for you.

Also the projects stide have many of the lib/and other projects based on WinAVR.

I all its good because its free and does not have any know limitations.

I have used Codevidion and ImageCraft, they are good, but comes with a price attached with it.

Check the comparision on https://www.avrfreaks.net (search in forum) for more details
Binny

Hi,
Recently I try to install WinAVR-20030913-bin-install.exe
But it gives following error. Any Help????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back