Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiMAX process model in opnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

M yasir

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have to do my MS thesis which is related to scheduling algorithms in WiMAX i.e i have to simulate max CINR, fair share etc algorithms for this i have to understand and change the mac layer process model according to my own algo but i am new in opnet and i am not able to understand the process model/coding and i am stuck in coding now
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Yasir,

I am also working with OPNET. But for LTE Scheduling. Did you get any idea how to modify OPNET Code for WIMAX scheduling. Pls contact me in krrakesh5@gmail.com.

Regards,
Rakesh

I have to do my MS thesis which is related to scheduling algorithms in WiMAX i.e i have to simulate max CINR, fair share etc algorithms for this i have to understand and change the mac layer process model according to my own algo but i am new in opnet and i am not able to understand the process model/coding and i am stuck in coding now
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.