Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wimax over OPNET example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, im trying to do video capacity over fixed wimax, wondering if anyone can share info related to it? thanks, really need it now

email: KLCK_88@hotmail.com ... thanks a lot

I would suggest you to plz upload on some server and refer the address to this discussion so that every one can download

Hy guys!!
I need to simulate VoIP in Wimax over OPNET for different complex scenarios and i`m trying so hard to find some helpful examples .
If you have tutorials / manuals , i will be so grateful.
E-mail : george.carlan@yahoo.com
Thanks !!

hi i want to simulate wimax in opnet so i need help. could u send the file for me?thank u very much. i will send u a mail with navisa_seiedi67@yahoo.com please reply me

Hi guys!
I'm trying to do a point to point link with wimax antennas. Then I want to comunicate it with a wifi network.
At the moment I have built the wifi network and all is ok, but I have a problem with Wimax, because I have no idea how to do the point to point link and if I need some servers or not. If somebody can help me with some tutorials about wimax I will be gratefull.
Thanks
My email is : samuthorpe@yahoo.es

Re: opnet wimax

Hi

is there anyone working with Wimax over OPNET

i can contribute

Hi
i am working on Wimax my project is to enhance the video quality which is streaming over WiMAX networks( i am using opnet as simulator).
can u help me in simulation because i am in little bit confusing in simulation ...because i don't have proper knowledge about opnet..so if possible can u help me.. if you want to help me then i will explain my concept in detailed ..

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Hi
i am doing the same project but slight variation mine is mobile WiMAX..so if u got the any related information plz forward it to me aswell plz plz
my mail id is:jyovalla@gmail.com
thanks

Re: opnet wimax

hi

im doing wimax over opnet in my thesis, could you help me with code, because my background is software. i have no clue on this software. kindly helpme with this wimx on opnet

phani_dwara@hotmail.com

thanks
krishna

i need the tutorial which help me designing scenarios step by step, i am a new learner to opnet.
sergio_racini(at)yahoo.com.ar, can you please send me some stuff.

thank you.

hi Hello

I am a master student at the National School of Engineers of Sfax in Tunisia enrolled in master 2. I'm working on the theme WIMAX networks and as I am beginner in this area I need your help if it is possible

My project plan is to make a scheduling algorithm( in the Mac layer) to serve five queues (UGS, BE, TR, NTR,eTPR) of a wimax network.

I have some question:

I want to do my simulation algorithm with Opnet 14.5 is the first time using OPNET.Can you help me in any thing I want to integrate my code and how I can do the simulation??
my mail is radiarourou@gamil.com

wimax in opnet

i have done key caching process of wimax in matlab.
how can i implement in wimax with the connectivity of OPNET

---------- Post added at 07:52 ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 ----------

i have done key caching process of wimax in matlab.
how can i implement in wimax with the connectivity of OPNET

MAIL ID:aisveriya@yahoo.com

I want to simulate wimax in opnet. Could you help me by sending opnet wimax manual.
My email is dimaalex88@mail.ru. Thank you.

plz give me the code example for simulating wimax in opnet modeler...with hard hand off strategy...i am doing my final yr project in wimax..reply me in arunbabusp@gmail.com

HEy medaziz,
I am working on WIMAX will really appretiate if you could send me your works, my email address: hrishikesh006@gamil.com.
Thank you,
hrishi

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

hey man,
i am working on wimax so if you could send me the paper will be really appreciated, my email: hrishikesh006@gmail.com
thanks,
hrishi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back