Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

willman microcontroller programer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ful babu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gtp usb

i need GTP USB and GTP USB-232 schematics, pcb can any one help ? and also want to kno the difference betn these two.

thx

gtp-usb

Hello

Download this one:

**broken link removed**

it includes the programmer siftware and two folders for GTP USB and GTP USB-232 schematics.

Open the programmer and go to hardware setup, you will find lots of links, some contain PCB designs.

Good Luck

gtp usb plus

well, in schematic there is a inlet for RXD,TXD,RTS and DSR but no usb, so i am assuming i sud connect a standard usb-232 converter in there, am i right ?

thx

gtp usb programmer

Hey

I don't think it is really hard to get it, if you read the last post thoroughly, and examined the scematics, I am sure you will find two schematics, one for USB, and the other for RS-232.

So I don't know what are you talking about, USB-RS232 ??? What is that has to be done, convert RS-232 to USB or vice versa ??? I don't think you will need that, just adapt the one you need, build the circuit, and burn the PIC, thats all !!!

gtp-usb plus

well 2 questions in reply ,

1. then, why the schematic is named as GTP USB-232 if it is only a RS-232 port programmer, i.e. why it has 'USB' with it ?

2. in winpic800, in hardware settings there are 4 options, LPT, COM, USB, USB-232. so wat is the difference betwn 'COM' and 'USB-232' if they are the same ??

thx

Added after 11 minutes:

i was right indeed, here is a picture tat used a usb-rs232 converter

gtp usb plus firmware

Hello

The options are for ports, there are some readly built modules to convert USB to RS-232, but I think this is waste of time, because you already got a schematic that connects directly to the USB.

Also, not all options you see are usable, for the GTP case, its just the USB, or RS-232. LPT is not applicable here.

Good luck

gtp usb lite

Anyone know the schematic of "8/18/28/40 Pin ZIF Adapter " for Winpic800 programmer? I just want to make one. please help me .Thank you.

gtp-usb [ plus ]

Hello

In the hardware section of WINPIC800 you will find links for each supported programmer, follow the links and you will find schematics, and PCB designs you are looking for...

Good luck

gtp usb schematic

Metal
In the hardware section of WINPIC800 you will find links for each supported programmer, follow the links and you will find schematics, and PCB designs you are looking for...
I have had a look through all the links in the hard ware but can only find the schematics and PCB for pogrammer and not the 40PIN ZIF socket i think like the that MELABS sell thats what the ohter guys after

well unless i'm blind. if anyone has got can you help us out

question for you boys and girls is the GTP USB programmer any good

cheers

wizpic

gtp usb lite programmer

Hello

Here is what the guys who built GTP stuff used for ZIF sockets....Hope its of help man :)

BTW
No body is blind as long as they do the right search ;)

gtp-usb full

Hello

I have GTP-USB Lite programer and I used this,but I have same problem :cry:
I am programing another pic family but I don't programing 16F84a and 16F628 :cry: I don't understand. I don't know where I make error.
please help me :cry:

gtp usb plus schematic

"Hello

I have GTP-USB Lite programer and I used this,but I have same problem :cry:
I am programing another pic family but I don't programing 16F84a and 16F628 :cry: I don't understand. I don't know where I make error.
please help me "

I solved that problem today by putting 100uF to the output of ICSP connector
(between VDD and GND) If you wish you can do the same for USB connectro side

The necessity for that comes from some pics uses much current so you need an additional supply or large capacitors for the output voltage (5V) not to dropout

For example: While using ICD2 you generally need an extra power supply

I sitll have problems (does not work with Winpic3.58 and resets when I touch the bottom of PCB)

Which hex and driver did you use

I hope it became usefull

Gonenc

gtp-usb programmer

any one have gtp usb+ schem. and hex ?

thx

gtp usb plus pcb

gonenc said:
"Hello

I sitll have problems (does not work with Winpic3.58 and resets when I touch the bottom of PCB)

Gonenc

GT USB Lite works only on Winpic800 3.55 version.

gtp-usb plus hex

nooknikz said:

i said gtp usb + "plus" not the gtp usb, my isp has blocked the domain **broken link removed** so i cannt get into any information on tat page, i heard tat i hav to buy the ic for tat one, can any one explain me how to get

gtp-usb programer

Hello Fat Babu:

GTP USB PLUS is not free, you need to contact with Francisco (Sispic)

winpic800@hotmail.com

Have various opcion to buy, only the pic programmed, pcb, or programmer ready to use.

You need the software Winpic800, but its free.

If you have more cuetions maybe i can help you.

Regards.

pic usb schematic

pic-novato said:
Hello Fat Babu:

.... you need to contact with Francisco (Sispic)

winpic800(at)hotmail.com

Have various opcion to buy, ...

Regards.

first of all, ITS NOT FAT BABU it is ful babu, any way, no body is replyin form winpic800@hotmail.com ... can any tell me is he still he is alive ?

gtp usb pic

Ful Babu:

I make a mistake and apologize for it, but i only try to help you.

Sispic is still alive.

Any way, if you don't have good ways i can't help you.

Bye

gtp usb firmware

I has make a GTP_USB board but it not working with WinPIC800 v3.59 I thinh if who can update the driver for Board (18f2550) it will be done ....but who can do,please post it for me
thanks advance
this my mail luongvanthieu@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.