Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Willing to Design Electronics Circuit for PCR (Thermocycler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engr.KamranHameed

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In The Name of ALLAH The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful,

Hi to All,

I am going to design an Electronic Circuit which will use to drive PCR machine Plteir Device, I have a Pelteir Device I would like to get some sort of information regarding start its designing............

I have a PCRPelteir device, I would like to design a 89C51 based DCpowersupply which sis essential the part for derive pelteir device, I will have to set different voltage level to attain different temperatures value for Pelteir Device,

First a fall My Microcontroller base power supply should start to dervie Pelteir to heat it up, for let suppose 15 second and rapidly increses its tempertaure by automatically increses teh DC Value through 89C51 controller , my aim is to set three differnt temperature range to heat pelteir device, for each 15 to 20 seconds i.e 12.5 V for fifteen second which raise pelteir device temperature up to 98 Degree centrigrade after pass this time Mmy Microcontroller base DC Power supply moves this 12.5 V tempertaure to to 8.5 Volts for 15 Seconds to set Pelteir device tempertaure up to 74 degree centrigrade than set voltage up to 6.5 3.8 Volts whic pelteri device temperature up to 54 Degree centrigrade....................afteracheiving these goals teh polarties ofPelteir devices should be reverse and by applying teh smae reverse polarties voltages i.e discuss on above for same time delay teh pelteir device should drop their tempertaure to cool teh device up to 4 degree centigrade , Please send me complete circuits digarams ++++++++++++ source code for doing to complete this project ,
I am waiting for reply ofurgood response.
Thanking Alls

Engr.KamranHameed@gmail.com

Re: Willing to Design Electronics Circuit for PCR (Thermocyc

Dear Engineer Hi

Is it Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Thermocycling "Peltier"..??

Why 89C51 Only ..??

My best wishes to full fill your will..

Re: Willing to Design Electronics Circuit for PCR (Thermocyc

Engr.KamranHameed said:
Please send me complete circuits digarams ++++++++++++ source code for doing to complete this project ,
I am waiting for reply ofurgood response.
Thanking Alls

Engr.KamranHameed(at)gmail.com

Err yea right, I wouldn't hold my breath. Anything else we can do for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back