Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wideband 90° hybrid coupler

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashat1985

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends
I am searching for a wideband 90° hybrid coupler with a frequency range, of 500 kHz- 250 MHz. Do you have any idea where I can find it? I plan to use it in Single-Sided Upconversion
Thank you in advance ...

Are you sure a hybrid coupler is what you want? 500 kHz is an awfully low frequency for that type of technology. Probably an active phase shifter might be more along the lines of what I would expect to use.

Dear friend,
Thank you for your comment,
Can you please suggest phase shifter work at with the desired bandwidth…

-Bandwidth is too large for Hybrid Couplers
-Lower Frequency is too low for them.
-If you need a 90o for a single frequency( or a narrow bandwidth), there is solution.
**Multiple Cascaded Poly-phase filter can be a solution
**Frequency Divider can also be solution for 2xfosc

best i can do:

--- Updated ---

are these large signals, without much modulation?

you can drive a port of one mixer with the signal, and have a tracking PLL/VCO with a 90 degree phase shift drive the other mixer's port. An analog phase detector has a natural 90 degrees phase shift to it (works in quadrature)

Last edited:

tony_lth

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back