Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] why when in orcad use voltage label and run simulation the curve voltage not show!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stackprogramer

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
why when in orcad use voltage label and run simulation the curve voltage not created and not show!!!!
i had to use add trace menu,
for some circuit its work correctly,but for some not created i should use add trace menu?
what to do what not to do!:-(

my picture is from schematic and voltage label Untitled.png

now when i run simulation the result in time domain is any thing Untitled.png
can i answer me?

I haven't used orcad for years but I think if you double click on the probe the trace will show in the simulation window. I'm not sure why it is not shown by default

I haven't used orcad for years but I think if you double click on the probe the trace will show in the simulation window. I'm not sure why it is not shown by default
i tested but it don't show,thanks for attention my question.

if you are not getting any probe output simply you select the output point like.(if you want to calculate Voltage across resistor R1 then you select V(R1:1) from the graph symbol shortcut providedin the your shown empty window on the third row .

if you are not getting any probe output simply you select the output point like.(if you want to calculate Voltage across resistor R1 then you select V(R1:1) from the graph symbol shortcut providedin the your shown empty window on the third row .

i know this method,but i want to know why voltage label some times works,sometimes not work!!!!:bang:

i found solution,i created new project,and i copied schematics old project to new project,and i tested i new project it works!
perhaps i changed a setting in creating project but it now works.thanks very meuch :wink:Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back