Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why there is separate library for OCV

Status
Not open for further replies.

kannanunni

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
why fab provides separate .lib for OCV even-though it has .lib for corner analysis?

ie, only derating factors(early and late) for clock path timing and data path timing is only specified in this .lib right? so why don't they try to mix it with .lib for corner analysis(resulting in a .lib with more number of timing values for each cells, i think) .

is there any specific reasons?

correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance !

actually it has been taken care of in the new LVF(library variation format)..... in the new format the OCV tables can be put in the .lib itself instead of generating AOCV tables. This format is available in library format which was released last years. The library characterization tools are trying to come up with setup to generate these....Cadence Liberate is one of the tools......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back