Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why do people BLOG..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salma ali bakr

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to know the idea behind the tons of blogs nowadays, why is it so popular to blog now..? do you blog? do you have a favorite blog? how can people blog for a living..? ( some do that already :D )

Share your ideas please

Thanks,
Salma

people blog for 3 reasons
1 - to earn money from google ADware
2 - to express them self
3- having fun

wow
first time to know about this ADware :D

thanks for sharing that

One of the important reason for blogs is to comment or express one's opinion about some incident, person, objects, inventions etc

People blog because there is no censorship on blogs.. its a free media.. express even the most controversial topics!
Bloggers play a vital role in today's communication. For eg, when crisis struck in Myanmar recently when the monks revolted against the military junta, there was a media blackout in Myanmar. Here bloggers came to the rescue, reporting the scenario through their blogs.
Being a blogger myself, I feel its the best thing that happened to internet!!!

I think Next question should be, How people Blog's?

also the bloggers have made a community in Egypt for example we have a very famous bloggers like wael abbas of http://misrdigital.blogspirit.com/ and so many others , they make their own press that influence every thing even the government

oh my Alllah
that's the first time for me to see such blogs :(
it broke my heart..couldn't watch the rest of it at all :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back