Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why block me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz1

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Since Sunday I can’t access forum from pc or mobile unless I switch off Wi-Fi. It started immediately after I replied to a post. Emailed forum twice but no response.

Hi,

I don´t think edaboard is the problem.
We also don´t have access to your WiFi.

eMail to edaboard? What address?

Obviously you can read posts, you can write posts...

Klaus

Hi,

I don´t think edaboard is the problem.
We also don´t have access to your WiFi.

eMail to edaboard? What address?

Obviously you can read posts, you can write posts...

Klaus
I can only access forum using mobile phone with Wi-Fi off. That suggests the IP address is the possible cause. I emailed through contact link on the forum. I power cycled my pc without success.
--- Updated ---

I can only access forum using mobile phone with Wi-Fi off. That suggests the IP address is the possible cause. I emailed through contact link on the forum. I power cycled my pc without success.
Just tried second pc but same problem so assuming the internet provider is not blocking me then it must some alien or the forum

Last edited:

Did you observe that Edaboard blocked a post or an attachment of yours before? If a specific content e.g. an attachment is (possibly erroneously) recognized as virus, the Edaboard firewall may block the IP after multiple attempts to send it to the server. If it's a dynamic IP, restarting the router (and getting a new IP) will probably solve the issue. Otherwise an Edaboard server operator (don't know if all administrators have the capability) has to unblock the IP. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi,

what happens when you "ping edaboard.com" on the PC?

Klaus

@kaz1 Visit this site with your WiFi on **broken link removed** and PM me the IP address you see there. I'll check if it is banned by firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.