Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who have cst studio suite 2006 experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,i have problem in my antenna simulation,the system unstable(s11 not exceed -0.00001 db) ,so any person who have cst studio suite experience contact me
pls
thanks
:cry:

Hi abdoeng

Can you explain your design a little bit more or upload your circuit file?

Regards

hi mr ghz,thanks first,i simulate wide slot antenna,i define all element and band and meshing,port,boundry,when i start simulation,there is no signal propagation,here the file
pls ghz reply me so i can try the simulation

Hi abdoeng

I simulated the design you posted. There occured no problem, I attached you the simulated timedomain and S11.

I guess that the problem you have is one of the following:
- You have a license-file with enabled multiprocessor-support, but your machine only has 1 CPU. In this case CST sometimes causes problems (dielectrics are shortened). The solution is to go to 'Transient Solver / Specials / Solver' and to uncheck 'Use parallelization up to xxx CPU's'

- Try to lower the frequency-range for simulation. Instead simulating 2-20GHz in one pass, you could split it in 2 or more passes and combine the results. (Anyway: I simulated it in one pass)

Regards

47_1171965003.jpg

63_1171965019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.