Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can recommend me a good book of oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolutionfox

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Well,I want to study the basic principle of oscillator and learn how to design it and what should I give my attention to during the design,I am new in oscillator field,so can someone recommend me a good book of learning oscillator?Thanks.

Hi,

This book pretty good.
But I can't upload it to the net, give you mail and I will send it to you.

Regards,
David D.

There is a book by Rhea and the gonzalez book is pretty good as well in explaining microwave theory of osc.

maybe the behazd Razavi's RF microelectronics is good choice. In this book, there are many basic theory and method.

Emad Hegazi , Jacob Rael , Asad Abidi. "High Purity Oscillators" Kluwer Academic Publishers 2005
ISBN:1-4020-7666-5

I recommend it ..

a book by rohde
the design of modern microwave oscillators for wireless applications

The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits (Hardcover)
by Thomas H. Lee

I recommend the book of J. Rogers and C. Plett. It is a blue one and its name was i guess "Radio Frequency integrated circuit design" or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back